Sunday, August 19, 2007

A song for Jess

A Song for Jess
06/20/07
written by: phnas

Tears run down on my face
Hopes run dry in my heart
Nobody seemed to care
Everything seems to turn back on my side
It’s all me myself and thy God!

I whisper His name, my friend, my Father
Helps through these awful times are fading away
Im struggling, weary and troubled
Whom can I turn to? Whom can I call?
It’s all me, myself and thy God!

The world is busy with things it has
People are not contented, dissatisfied
Pre-occupied with gold and glory
Priorities changin, lives are complicated
Whom can I turn to? Whom can I call?
It’s all me, myself and thy God!

Let us be reminded of God’s love
Him, whom we can turn to, whom we can call
In our happiest and toughest times
It’s you, yourself and thy God!



No comments: