Friday, February 22, 2008

Sometimes, I feel that I’m dumb! Hehe.. well I am not ashamed of it because I think I really am, in so many instances, and there’s nothing wrong with that. I’d rather ask or admit I don’t know something and feel like a fool for few minutes than pretend, so I won’t be ignorant in people’s eyes and then be a fool forever? No Way!

I am not very well versed with words. I am not an eloquent speaker. I am not a walking- breathing dictionary. I don’t speak with twang. I can’t finish a book in one sitting. My level of appreciation is weird. I can’t retell a story or a movie properly and in detail. I can’t recall the characters and their lines. I think in a disorganized manner, my thoughts are disarray. I don’t really know a lot of famous and important personas in the world. I can’t remember lyrics; I have my own lyrics when I sing. I am not a technical person. I give tangential answers to questions. I can’t remember names. And so on and so forth… things that I am not knowledgeable about, things that I am not good in doing. But, it’s so funny that I feel okay with that, because I know admitting that I don’t know something and I can’t do something make me so imperfect. And I have reasons to learn more.

Now I wonder how, why do people deem that I am smart….that they actually believe that?..hehe

But seriously, it’s so humbling to admit that I am really an imperfect being in many ways…

No comments: