Monday, June 30, 2008

I used to question my friends why couples, regardless of age, suddenly become silly, babyish, immature, and things like that when they talk to their partners. I see it with my brother and his girlfriend, with my co-teachers and close friends (no offense! haha). It was an issue for me, because my perception of being into a relationship is for the two people to become maturer, in terms of the things they talk about, what they do, how they deal with their emotions and concerns, and how to fight for their relationship for it to last, etc. But, i think i overlooked it. I was trapped within the notion that courting for "older" people MUST be serious and mature ALL THE TIME. I stand corrected... well...

What they said was true, that "Phnas, you wouldn't get it, unless you're in that exact situation". Siguro nga....

Enjoy. Weird. Funny in a way. Highschoolish. Kilig.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saptulura2dy (che)>

pwedeng depende sa couple o kaya naman they tend to show their sweetness ang pangungulit na gingawa ng mga bata lols..