Monday, December 17, 2007

Experiencing Avenue Q

RCBC Plaza,Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium that could sit more or less 300 people at 8 pm last night. I was with Den, Sara, Les, Esh and Migen. One of the last gimmicks among wordlab barkada before the year ends. We were on the 2nd row front seat like 5 feet from the stage, was this the best seat ever or what!!!. Aiza Seguerra, Rachel Alejandro, Joel Trinidad, were some of the actors who performed. It was directed by Carlos Garcia and lasted for almost 1 ½ hours. And I enjoyed it very very very much! Though some parts are rated PG!hehe… you know…

My brother loves theater, that’s his passion. He used to act at UP and CCP, and now directs plays and leads a theatrical group here in San Mateo. I watched him be a taong grasa and portrayed other characters.

I didn’t know I would love theater too. I appreciate it a lot! Maybe runs in the blood, pero ako more on nag-aapreciate lang. I can’t act. I am a boring actor, ang happy and sad expression halos pareho lang. hehe. I won’t pass any audition.

Well, mabibilang pa din with my hands how many plays I’ve seen and next year I plan to save more money para makapanood ako ng iba pang broadway plays.

Next target: Cinderella!!!! (soooooo excited)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.