Friday, December 28, 2007

My Best Coping Mechanisms of All Time


1. when someone irritates me

smile lang and pretend that person doesn’t exist, I take it as a challenge

2. when I am getting frustrated with what im doing

stop for a while, breathe and then start again

3. when someone is so madaldal and it’ll be rude to let her/ him stop

nod lang ng nod and pretend I am all ears

4. when I feel so lazy

I hibernate (no text, no call, in short I don’t exist!)

5. when I’m feeling so stressed out

I take vitamins and stress tabs!

6. when I don’t feel like talking

I hide! (weirdo!)

7. when I have no time to make lesson plans

recycle the previous LPs! Hehe

8. when I feel that my mind is so active

I write down my ideas kahit sobrang mapuyat ako

9. when I feel like giving up

I give myself a break or treat myself (basketball is my therapy)

10. when napikon ko si kuya ko

maghahain ako ng lunch at dinner niya! At magpapaalila…huhuhu…it works!

11. when I can’t concentrate and pray

I keep quiet pero nakakatulog ako…bad….tsktsk

12. When someone is getting on my nerves

mas nagiging patient ako…naks!

13. when I miss my bes

I view his profile or text him I miss him

14. when i'm stock in traffic

haaay…the best time to daydream!!!

15. when I feel like crying because madrama ang palabas

I go to my room and then cry

16. when I feel like crying

I cry a lot, burry my head under the pillow and then cry until I get tired and fall asleep

17. when I need to review for a major exam or finish reports

I sleep at daytime and work during madaling araw

18. when I can’t hide my kilig

I giggle in silence…ahihi

19. when I can’t resist eating a lot especially pag may seafood

haaay… drink a lot of water..then I’ll feel bloated and then mahihiya na akong kumain pa ng mas madami.

20. when my insomnia strikes me

dvd marathon of my favorite tv series…..

To be continued…. this is fun.... :)

No comments: