Thursday, January 10, 2008

An Issue and the Weather

I think sibling rivalry never occurred between me and my brother. He was right when he said that we don’t have the usual brother-sister relationship like others do. Sometimes, our insensitivity made our relationship better, ironically. We grew up as independents that we don’t rely with each other most of the time. We can stand up on our own basically.

Nowadays, he shares more time with my mom as they live together in Rizal and me here in Alabang. I just see my mom during weekends and school breaks only and get to spend time with her when we go out and watch movies together. Before, I thought if I live separately away from her; it’ll give her a reason to miss me more, my presence in the house. Pero, I think that didn’t happen. L

Anyways, I feel that the issue of favoritism is beginning to bother me. Oh gosh this is so immature, I know! But it kills me and this makes me cry when I am alone in my apartment. I don’t know pero I hate the feeling. I came to this premise because of two things: first, she doesn’t prepare meals for me but she does with my brother, all the time. (I told you it’s so immature!). And to think na that is my only chance to savor “real meal” when I am at home because I don’t cook here and prepare good meals for myself. And secondly, she doesn’t treat me like she misses me.(haay…). In short, I’m jealous with the more attention my brother gets and I am pathetic! Haha.

Coping mechanism: I just think that it’s the weather that I have been feeling this! *shit*

No comments: