Saturday, January 5, 2008

Question: Who do i want to meet?
Answer
: Joachim “Sonny” Thoss!!!! ( "The Boss")

My gosh! Like 4 years ago, the first time I saw him on TV ( well I noticed him kasi he was one of the “kalbo guys” on court), he was just a rookie in the Alaska Roster and now his built has really improved a lot and that made him a stronger and better center at 6'7". He has this angelic and tamed looking face but when he is on court, astig!

Just today, against Talk N' Text, he scored his career high in this conference in rebound! Amazing!

Sana in one of the live Alaska Games i could see him and have an autograph!

Haaay..i could die after that!!! hahahaha. It will be like dream come true ang happiness ko nun!!!

Sobrang crush ko talaga siya!

Because FYI: When I saw Tim Cone (Alaska Head Coach) in Alabang Town Center, I was like super star struck and couldn’t help giggling. That was embarrassing! Really! coz people started to notice it! How come pa kaya with Sonny Thoss? I don't care!!!haha

No comments: