Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My first poem

Time Parameter of Love

By: phnas

January 2, 2008 (3:49am- 4:03am)



Time ticks frantically fast

It will not pause nor end for you

Time moves at a rate that won’t last

It will not change nor bend for you to get through

But time doesn’t exist when I’m with you

All I care is to be owned by your arms

Everything stops, everything is on hold

We are the only people who exist in this world

Our love has its own time parameter

Our hearts can dictate if we want it to move

It can chase the rhythm of our breaths

It can dance with the tempo of our heart beats

And it can finally slow down if we are ready to rest

I won’t panic, I won’t get scared

If along the way I get lost in another lifetime

Because time travels in a borderless universe

And even there, our time parameter of love stays

No comments: