Monday, January 28, 2008

Raggs!!!!!


There is High 5, Dora, Blues Clues and other kiddie shows. Since the Princess Sarah, Cedi and Nelo time, I was never really into this kind of shows anymore, of course coming of age, my preferences changed as well. Until…. I saw this show whose bidas are dogs! And before I know it, I am getting hooked up with RAGGS!!! So amazing to feel like a child again….. I can even talk about it with my 5 year old Austie student….cool!

This show educates kids, there’s a portion where in a cat interviews kids about, well anything..and I enjoy it sooooo much….super cute ng mga kids and the answers they give…Grabe!!! Then before it ends, they have this mini concert where they sing songs that always keeps me dancing with the beat. They, the dogs are the band members themselves! Would you believe that? They sing, they dance, play guitars and beat the drums!

It’s on channel 17, 2 to 2:30 pm, I think everyday they show it.

Enjoy!!!

Pulse Up!!!!

No comments: